Tuesday, April 23, 2013

 Yesterday was a wonderful day....It was our son's 5 B'Day... 5 years...!!!!! Can't believe...!!!! Still remember the day when we first took him in ours arms....cuddle him close to our heart...He has grown from a new born to an infant to a toddler to a boy...How fast time goes...We feel like re-living each of those moments again and again....All those memories...ahh....I can't explain how I feel right now....I'm out of words....
         I wanted to make each of his B'day even more special and memorable. I make cakes each year for him...I remember the cake that I made for his First Birthday - A Teddy Bear Cake....I treasure those moments...(and which mother doesn't....????) This year I made cupcakes and also party cake all by myself...Cupcakes so that he could share some fun with his friends and teachers...And those are the first cupcakes that I ever made.. :-) We also had fun with his Best Friend and Mom in the afternoon, with a small kiddy party...
         Will be soon posting all those party special recipes for you my friends...So Stay Tuned...  ;-)



No comments :

Post a Comment